This privacy statement explains how The Best Copiers Ltd uses and safeguards any information you provide to The Best Copiers Ltd when using this website.
The Best Copiers Ltd is committed to safeguarding your privacy. If we ask you to provide information that can be used to identify you while using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Best Copiers Ltd reserves the right to change this policy at any time by updating this page. You should revisit this page on a regular basis to ensure that you are satisfied with any changes.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information
- Name and Title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and or offers
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We need this information to better understand your needs and provide you with a better service, specifically for the reasons listed below.
- Our own record keeping
- To improve our products and services
- To periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting
- To contact you for market research purposes from time to time. We may contact you via email, phone or postal mail.
- To personalise the website based on your preferences
We are committed to keeping your information safe. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have implemented appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial safeguards and security procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
COOKIES AND HOW WE USE THEM
A cookie is a small file that requests permission to be placed on the hard drive of your computer. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie aids in web traffic analysis or notifies you when you visit a specific site. Cookies enable web applications to respond to you as a unique user. By gathering and remembering information about your preferences, the web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes.
To determine which pages are being accessed, we use traffic log cookies. This allows us to analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website to better meet the needs of our customers. We only use this information for statistical analysis and then delete it from the system.
Overall, cookies assist us in providing a better website by allowing us to track which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie gives us no access to your computer or any information about you other than the information you choose to share with us.
You have the option to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers accept cookies by default, but you can usually change your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from fully utilising the website.
You can read our Cookies Policy for more details.
OTHER WEBSITES LINKS
Our website may contain links that will allow you to easily navigate to other websites of interest. However, once you use these links to leave our site, you should be aware that we have no control over the other website. As a result, we cannot be held liable for the security and privacy of any information you provide while visiting such sites, and such sites are not covered by this privacy statement. You should proceed with caution and read the privacy statement for the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You can limit the collection and use of your personal information in the following ways.
- When filling out a form on a website, look for the box that allows you to indicate that you do not want the information to be used for direct marketing purposes.
- If you previously consented to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may withdraw your consent at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless you consent or we are required by law.