Terms & Conditions
Our Conditions of Use
The term The Best Copiers Ltd or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The following terms and conditions govern your use of this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials contained or provided on this website for any specific purpose, and neither we nor any third parties make any such representations or warranties. You agree that such information and materials which contain inaccuracies or errors, and to the fullest extent allowed by law, we expressly disclaim responsibility for any such inaccuracies or errors.
- Any information or materials you obtain from this website are used solely at your own risk, for which we will not be held responsible. You are solely responsible for ensuring that any goods, facilities, or information obtained via this website meet your unique needs.
- This website incorporates content that we own or have permission to use. The design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics are all examples of this content. Other than in compliance with the copyright notice, which is a part of these terms and conditions, reproduction is forbidden.
- All trademarks reproduced on this website that are not owned by or licenced to the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may result in a civil claim and/or a criminal offence.
- This website may contain links to other websites from time to time. These links are provided for your convenience in order to provide additional information. They do not imply that we support the website (s). We accept no responsibility for the linked website’s content (s).
- Without The Best Copiers Ltd’s prior written consent, you may not create a link to this website from another website or document.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.